At the event we will present and discuss the Dutch Minister Schouten's vision on Circular Agriculture and the developments regarding the European Protein Transition.
Confirmed speakers are Ursula Bittner (General Secretary of the Donau Soja Association) who will give her view on the opportunities for the European soybean production and James Fry (chairman of LMC International) who will talk about the impacts for the European oils and fats sector.
We will close the presentations with a panel debate including speakers from the industry.
|15:30||Opening by Frans Claassen, Director MVO|
|15:40||HE Mrs. Carola Schouten, Minister of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality, Vision on Circular Agriculture, TBC|
|15:50||Ursula Bittner, General Secretary of the Donau Soja Association, View on the opportunities for the European soybean production|
|16:10||James Fry, Chairman of LMC International, The impacts for the European oils and fats sector|
|16:30||A panel debate with:
- Jan Huitema, VVD - Member of the European Parliament
- Tjeerd de Groot, Member of the Dutch Parliamant for D66
- Ruud Tijssens, Director Public & Cooperative Affairs at Agrifirm Group
- Henk Kant, Commercial Manager European Softseed Crush at ADM
- Rob Groeliker, Managing Director Biopetrol & Global Lead Environment at Glencore Agriculture
|17:30||Bites and drinks are served until 19:00|