New measures against the spread of the coronavirus
Today, 13 March 2020, MVO has implemented additional measures to contribute to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spreading.
The specific measures that apply to MVO colleagues and the MVO organisation are:
- Stay at home if you have a cold, cough, sore throat or fever. Avoid social contact;
- All physical meetings of MVO are canceled and where possible converted into video / telephone consultation;
- All colleagues are no longer allowed to physically participate in external meetings or foreign consultations / travel - where possible, participation can be via video or telephone;
- In exceptional cases, appointments with a limited number of persons may take place with the prior permission of the director;
- All MVO colleagues are asked to work from home as much as possible. Please note that MVO contacts can be reached by mobile or email.
These measures are valid until 31 March 2020.
The MVO board meeting and the GMM (ALV) of Thursday, 19 March 2020, will also be organised via video (StarLeaf).
Last modified: March 16, 2020